Get breathtaking views of the beaches, turquoise waters and sprawling resorts that line the shore while flying hundreds of feet in the air. Bring sunscreen, a bathing suit and a sense of adventure. When we finish from flying we will take our fabulous Catamaran.
Pickup times and locations vary depending on the hotel you are in. As soon as you make your reservation, contact us to provide the name and room number of the hotel,
What we include
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Professional guide
- Snorkel gear
- Natural pool
- Open Bar (national drinks)
- Tropical fruits and snacks
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Cash to buy photos or souvenirs
TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
Transportation Note: Please note that transportation is not included in the Cap Cana area or nearby zones due to operational reasons. If you wish to attend the activity and are staying in these areas, we have a meeting point in Downtown, specifically at the TotalEnergie gas station. Ω There is an exception for groups; if there are 4 buggies or more in a group, transportation will be included. Ω if the weather is unfavorable and the event needs to be canceled, it will be moved to the following day.
- For quick assistance, feel free to contact us via WhatsApp or Telegram for a more efficient response.
- Click Here to start a conversation on Telegram or Click Here to contact us via WhatsApp.