the Columbus Lighthouse, the walled Colonial Zone, and the National Presidential Palace, traveling between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach. A traditional Dominican lunch is also included.
Visit some of the most spectacular places of this rich colonial city including Diego Colon’s Palace (Son of the conqueror) and headquarters of the conquerors for many years the «Alcazar»; The Holy Cathedral Primada the first church in the New World, the Fortaleza, the National Pantheon.
The oldest city of the Americas! Come and join us to experience walking through where the history started in America. on this sightseeing day trip from Punta Cana, a great choice for first-time visitors and history buffs. Visit the caves at Three Eyes National Park,
- Visit the spectacular Diego Colon’s Palace
- Visit the National Pantheon
- Lunch at typical Dominican restaurant.
- The Holy Cathedral Primada the first church in the New World
- Walk and take pictures along the Colonial Zone
- Walk and take pictures to Presidential House